- Roberta will be in residence at Dance Base in November researching for new work and teaching class. Find more information here.
- New tour dates for Brocade soon to be announced.
- We are seeking a UK based female dancer. The chosen dancer will feature in the forthcoming touring project Brocade, and partake in the research and development of a new work scheduled for 2018.
This is a paid opportunity - pending funding confirmation.
Audition will be by invitation, and an audition workshop will be held on Thursday 28th September in London from 10 – 6pm (studio information will be sent out to invited applicants). Invited dancers will be required to share an approx, 3 minute excerpt of a self-made solo or current movement study. Further interviews/dialogue will be carried out on Friday 29th September.
All dancers must:
- Have at least 3 years professional performance experience with a specialism in contemporary dance practice
- Be comfortable to work in a cardiovascular process with jumping
- Be available between 17-29 October 2017 and 11-14 January 2018 initially (with more dates tbc)
Please send your CV and an image of yourself, a link to online video footage, and a covering statement outlining your experience and why you would like to participate, to danceauditionrobertajean(at)gmail(dot)com
The deadline for applications is Thursday 21st September 2017 and we will respond to you by Friday 22nd September.